Fee for Service
- MSS20316 Certificate II in Competitive Systems & Practices
- PMA30116 Certificate III in Process Plant Operations
- PMA40116 Certificate IV in Process Plant Technology
- FDF10111 Certificate I in Food Processing
- MSS40316 Certificate IV in Competitive Systems & Practices
Victoria Skills First
Skills First is a better managed contestable system, where training providers who have satisfied new rigorous training contracts standards have successful application for government funding to provide high quality, industry relevant training to students.
Government funding eligibility
Generally, you are eligible for a government-subsidised training place if you are:
- an Australian citizen
- an Australian Permanent Resident (holder of a permanent visa)
- a New Zealand citizen
and are any of the following:
- under 20 years of age
- seeking to enrol in a Foundation Skills List course
(and do not hold a Diploma or above qualification or are receiving core skills training in other sectors)
- seeking to enrol in VCE or VCAL
- seeking to enrol in an apprenticeship
- 20 years and older and ‘upskilling’ by seeking to enrol in a course at a higher level than your existing qualification.
If you are enrolled at a school, you will not be able to receive a government-subsidised training place for a course through Victoria Skills First, unless you are undertaking the course as part of a School-Based Apprenticeship or Traineeship.
If you are eligible for a government-subsidised placements, you can enrol in up to two government-subsidised courses at the same time or in a year, but no more than two courses in a calendar year. You can only commence a maximum of two government-subsidised courses at the same level in your lifetime, whether you completed the courses or not.
The restriction does not apply to courses on the Foundation Skills List or to students recommencing training in the same qualification .