In the ever changing commercial environment, your business may require focused & specific solutions. Utilising our experience across a range of industries and departmental streams Training Practical Solutions Consultancy can offer a range of services to suit your specific business needs.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID 41290) we are accredited to deliver nationally recognised qualifications. The qualifications currently on our scope of registration include:
- These qualifications are designed to be trained and assessed within your workplace.For more information about our services as a RTO please refer to Learners on our website.
- FDF10111 Certificate I in Food Processing
- MSS20316 Certificate II in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS40316 Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices
- PMA30116 Certificate III in Process Plant Operations
- PMA40116 Certificate IV in Process Plant Technology
- Visual Communication
- Problem Solving and A3 reports
- Time and Motion
- Quick Changeovers
- Cycle time vs takt time
- Lead time reductions
- Value stream mapping
- Waste identification
- Process Flow
In the ever changing commercial environment, your business may require focused & specific solutions. Utilising our experience across a range of industries and departmental streams we offer a direct consultancy service.
We are also able to provide direct consultancy for specific projects that will upskill you and your employees.
Some examples of lean methodologies that we specialise in are:
Our client portfolio consists of